1. Toast the spices in a frying pan, Add in the oil and mix evenly. Set aside for massaging into pork loin.
2. Remove any sinew from loin and trim fillet to make thickness even all the way through.
3. Spread cling film out on bench top 30-40cm by 30-40cm long. Place 6-7 bacon rashes of streaky bacon side by side allowing 5mm gap between each strip. Lay a sheet of cling film over the bacon, take rolling pin and roll out bacon to spread the bacon thinly to form a flat sheet of bacon. Remove top layer of cling film.
4. Liberally massage pork loin with the spiced rub and place on bacon. Use the bottom layer of cling film to wrap the bacon around the loin. Wrap cling film around loin tightly and place in fridge for 15min to rest and set its shape. Remove from fridge and unwrap cling film, and cut into desired portions.
5. Slice apples into small wedges place into a bowl with cinnamon, caster sugar. Toss the fruit to coat in cinnamon & caster sugar. Place wedges on a paper towel. Put butter in frying pan on a medium heat, and then add the apples and cook until caramelised. Remove from heat and let them cool.
6. Peel all potato and kumara, dice. Add into a large saucepan cover with cold water and salt. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain and add butter, salt & pepper. Mash until all lumps are removed. Pass through a sieve and set aside.
7. Wash Carrots and slice into thin rounds. Blanch in boiling water for roughly 1 min to soften. Drain and set aside.
8. Juice the oranges and pass through a sieve, then add to a saucepan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to boil and simmer for roughly 5minutes. Add corn flour slowly until you have reached the sauce consistency you would like. Allow to simmer to ensure you cook the corn flour.
9. For the vinaigrette. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until honey is dissolved and the vinaigrette has emulsified.
This recipe has been supplied to TVNZ by the My Kitchen Rules contestants. TVNZ has not tested this recipe and results may differ from those expected.