1. To cook the pork belly score the skin and dry the top and the bottom. Season the bottom well with salt and pepper and place the pork on top of the sage leaves in the baking tray. Season the skin with plenty of salt. Roast for 30 minutes at 240 degrees. Then turn the temperature down to 160. Top the dish up with milk until two thirds of the way up the meat. Cook for a further hour and a half. If not fully crackled place under the grill.
2. For the parsnip puree finely chop the parsnips and cook for 20 minutes in a medium sized pot with butter. Once tender add the cream and cook down until soft. Once cooked puree, add extra cream and salt if needed.
3. For the rhubarb cut into batons. Heat up the honey in a fry pan and toss the rhubarb until coated. Roast in a 180 degree oven for 9 minutes.
4. For the rhubarb compote put the sugar and orange juice in a medium sized pan. Finely chop the apple and add to the pan. Cook for five minutes. Peel and finely chop the rhubarb. Add to the pot. Cook until stewed down. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Thinly slice the black pudding and roast for 12 minutes at 235 degrees.
6. Slice the pork belly in to pieces. To plate spoon on the puree add the pork belly, compote, batons, crumbled black pudding and micro greens.
This recipe has been supplied to TVNZ by the My Kitchen Rules contestants. TVNZ has not tested this recipe and results may differ from those expected.