1. Season lamb and put in vacuum bag with butter. Sous vide at 55degrees for 1hr 30min
2. Cut up carrots and boil in salted water for 35min until soft. Drain and add in butter and blend with stick blender. Add in cream until desired consistency is reached, and then season to taste.
3. Boil peas in vegetable stock until cooked. Blend with stick blender, add cream and blend again. Season to taste. Sieve and put liquid into gourmet whip. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Peel onions and place in hot water to soften for 5min. Melt butter and sugar in pan with ½ Cup water and add in thyme sprig and salt and pepper. Add in onions and cover to cook for 10min or until liquid is absorbed. Remove lid and sauté til onions are caramelized.
5. Blitz herbs and lemon rind with salt and pepper to form crumb. Pull lamb out of sous vide bag and rest 20minutes, coat thinly with Dijon and roll in herb crust
This recipe has been supplied to TVNZ by the My Kitchen Rules contestants. TVNZ has not tested this recipe and results may differ from those expected.