1. To make ice cream place frozen blueberries into a pot over a medium heat until it becomes like a coulis consistency. Once warmed through, remove from heat and blend berries with a stick blender then pass through a sieve to get a smooth sauce. In a separate bowl whip cream until stiff peaks. Mix the condensed milk with as much of the blueberry sauce as desired and fold into the whipped cream. Place into deep dish and put into freezer to set for about 4-5 hours (blast chiller for 20min).
2. To make doughnuts sift the flour, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl. Lightly beat the eggs and mix with the vanilla and ricotta. Combine together and leave in fridge for approximately an hour.
3. Beat vanilla seeds and cream cheese on medium until smooth, add cream and combine. In a separate bowl mix egg whites with a pinch of salt and beat until soft peaks form, then slowly add in sugar while beating until stiff peaks. Melt chocolate over a double boiler and once cooled fold into cream cheese mix. Fold egg mix into cream cheese and chocolate mix until just combined. Put into a piping bag and leave to set for an hour.
4. For blackberry coulis add berries, sugar and ¼ Cup of water into a pot over a medium heat and let simmer for 15minutes. Once cooked through blend with a stick blender and pass through a sieve to get a smooth coulis.
5. To cook doughnuts deep fry tablespoons full of the ricotta mixture in batches of 6-8 for about 4-5min or until golden brown and cooked through. Place on paper towels to drain excess oil and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
6. Arrange mousse, coulis, ice cream and doughnuts on the plate as desired. Add edible flowers and freeze dried blueberry powder on top if preferred.
This recipe has been supplied to TVNZ by the My Kitchen Rules contestants. TVNZ has not tested this recipe and results may differ from those expected.